Lamborn Family Vineyards
Share the Love!
- Year Established: 1979
- Winery Contact: Mike Lamborn
- Winemaker:Heidi Peterson Barrett
About our winery:
Our wines are produced from 100% estate grown grapes from the 2200 ft level of Howell Mountain. We only produce Cabernet & Zinfandel..
Three things to love about us:
1. Our winemaker Heidi Barrett made the first 14 vintages of Screaming Eagle.
2. The Lamborn Family farm their own grapes to control the quality.
3. With production less than 2000 cases a year the wines receive the tender loving care only small production allows.
What makes us unique:
Vineyards located in the same general area often have different grape producing characteristics & qualities. Our vineyard site is extremely unique and produces fruit of spectacular quality.
We do not submit our wines for compitition.
Days and hours open
Examin www.maisonry.com for details