WhichWinery.com is setting out to revolutionize the wine industry through technology. We are a start-up with the goal of being the number one searched-based website in the wine industry. To accomplish this we must disrupt the industry and to do so takes vision, teamwork and a passion to make a difference. These core values are what inspire our team to dream big, work hard and achieve greatness. We are chasing an enormous opportunity, and to seize it we need to hire and grow the very best.
We collaborate nonstop, we share a common vision and we are also known to drink a little wine...
Currently we are looking for the following candidates.
You’ll be instrumental in bringing WhichWinery to the forefront for both wineries and consumers in
your designated region. For wineries, you’ll be a key contributor in helping to build our database of
winery contacts and exclusive industry experiences, as well as gaining an understanding of each
winery’s marketing goals to successfully position WhichWinery Marketing Plans as key solutions.
The right candidate will be comfortable reaching out directly to wineries via email, in-person and/or over the phone to seek out the correct contact (i.e. Director or Marketing) and guide them through the site, registration process and marketing plans and answer any questions.
For consumers, you’ll be instrumental in educating them about WhichWinery.com and the exclusive experiences available to them in your region and beyond. You’ll be responsible for driving excitement, engagement and interaction with WhichWinery.com in your region.
So, do you have a passion for wine and travel and would love to contribute content?
Click on your region below to see if you align with our team!
WhichWinery is looking for an exceptionally talented Growth Hacker to help us visualize the future of wine country travel and experiences, by exponentially growing our user base. This position is ideal for a highly analytical, 'full stack' marketer who loves rapidly testing, learning and scaling new tactics. You'll play a key role in developing our user base and enhancing the user experience. We're a start-up so you must be a highly-motivated, detail-oriented and a self-starter with a proven track record of delivering results. You'll need to be flexible, brilliant, and tenacious. You'll be working with all levels of staff, so top notch communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
We're looking for candidates who are passionate enough to give the position their all, meaning logging in at night/weekends if needed to finish the job. Clockers need not apply.Required Experience
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably at a startup, achieving success and proven results of growing a user base on a consumer facing site
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, early-stage startup environment
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics
- Being social and understanding users' behavior; having great customer relations skills
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing
- Not being scared of pivoting
- Being performance and results-oriented
- Being curious and creative
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth
- Having experience with growth hackings tools such as Optimizely for A/B Testing, ConstantContact for email marketing campaigns (or other), HubSpot for CRM, sales and marketing purposes (or other), etc.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com