WhichWinery.com is setting out to revolutionize the wine industry through technology. We are a start-up with the goal of being the number one searched-based website in the wine industry. To accomplish this we must disrupt the industry and to do so takes vision, teamwork and a passion to make a difference. These core values are what inspire our team to dream big, work hard and achieve greatness. We are chasing an enormous opportunity, and to seize it we need to hire and grow the very best.
We collaborate nonstop, we share a common vision and we are also known to drink a little wine...
Currently we are looking for the following candidates.
Growth HackerPosition Overview
WhichWinery is looking for an exceptionally talented Growth Hacker to help us visualize the future of wine country travel and experiences, by exponentially growing our user base. This position is ideal for a highly analytical, 'full stack' marketer who loves rapidly testing, learning and scaling new tactics. You'll play a key role in developing our user base and enhancing the user experience. We're a start-up so you must be a highly-motivated, detail-oriented and a self-starter with a proven track record of delivering results. You'll need to be flexible, brilliant, and tenacious. You'll be working with all levels of staff, so top notch communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
We're looking for candidates who are passionate enough to give the position their all, meaning logging in at night/weekends if needed to finish the job. Clockers need not apply.Required Experience
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably at a startup, achieving success and proven results of growing a user base on a consumer facing site
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, early-stage startup environment
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics
- Being social and understanding users' behavior; having great customer relations skills
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing
- Not being scared of pivoting
- Being performance and results-oriented
- Being curious and creative
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth
- Having experience with growth hackings tools such as Optimizely for A/B Testing, ConstantContact for email marketing campaigns (or other), HubSpot for CRM, sales and marketing purposes (or other), etc.
Winery CoordinatorPosition Overview:
You’ll be a key contributor in helping to build our database of industry contacts and wineries throughout the world. Your primary function will be to increase the amount of wineries in our database by 1) following up on existing basic content around each winery to fully complete each profile and 2) building new contact information for wineries not currently in our database throughout various regions of the world.
The right candidate will be comfortable reaching out directly to wineries both via email and over the phone to seek out the correct contact (i.e. Director or Marketing) and guide them through the site and registration process and answer any questions.
This Coordinator must be detail-oriented and a self-starter with an ability to fulfill the project obligations. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to learn the different winery regions throughout the world, individual winery attributes and the online industry. We are looking for a person with a passion for wine, attention to detail, a positive attitude and a hard work ethic to join our online team.Required Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Viticulture, Marketing/Advertising (currently enrolled students may apply)
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Excellent research ability
- Self-motivated and accountable
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Personable and friendly is a must
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com